"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sunrise broadcasts from Martin Place, and often features live concerts.
- News programs do not normally include any kind of delay in broadcasts, even the morning shows that often feature concerts.
- From the 1930s to the 1950s, the Lincoln featured live theater, concerts, talent shows, vaudeville, and film.
- It features live concerts and fireworks at dusk, set to music.
- A free festival featuring an art exhibition, tours and concerts.
- In the 1950s, Webster Hall began featuring concerts from a diverse group of artists.
- The park featured regular outdoor concerts, and it had a roller rink.
- This area may also feature smaller concerts, dances, and comedy acts.
- The first season, which is to begin in September, will feature several concerts, with the artists yet to be named.
- It features concerts, some free, as well as related events like exhibitions and seminars.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.