"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He thought that republican governments feature "all authorities into one center, that of the nation."
- Mitch features prominently into the story when he starts dating Hannah.
- The festival features the release of lanterns into the sky to worship the gods.
- Stage two featured an uphill finish into the city of Osimo.
- The site featured integration into Wordpress, in addition to social media.
- It also features discussions into various media areas such as creativity, culture, censorship, business and ethics.
- The film features a rarely seen switch from black and white into colour.
- Some shots feature three versions of Carey singing into a microphone on the screen at one time.
- The Spit features the longest road into ocean waters in the entire world, taking up 10-15 minutes to cover by car.
- Wind direction and specific ship capabilities feature heavily into this.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.