"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This album features interpretations of traditional Sephardic music.
- Sandra rocked fans with a superb live performance featuring her own band, an onstage DJ, plus completely new interpretations of her songs.
- Unlike Jones's other albums, this album was a concept album, that featured several interpretations of the title track.
- Visually, it features numerous artistic interpretations of biological topics as well as striking diagrams and photographs.
- Located at the ground floor and overlooking a beautifully landscaped garden, M Café features modern interpretations of traditional Asian food.
- The production often features unique interpretations of popular songs or musicals.
- The Piano Sings is a 2005 solo album by Michael Nyman featuring personal interpretations of film music he wrote between 1993 and 2003.
- The album features interpretations of Pierce's work by friends, collaborators and acolytes, including Lunch.
- The album features various interpretations of Cash's hits and songs he had covered on his American Recordings albums.
- Elseworlds titles are stories that take place in their own separate continuities and often feature different interpretations of mainstream continuity characters.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.