"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It featured a trail of outdoor sculptures along a pre-determined path.
- The current kit featured white remains along the neck, at the bottom of the kit, and over the shoulders.
- Flower Street featured an outside seating area along the restaurant's facade.
- The pier featured a bandstand halfway along it and summer concerts were regularly held there for many years.
- The city features a concentrated variety of small businesses and pubs along its main thoroughfares.
- The station also features two island platforms along four tracks, and basic ticket counters.
- They featured the usual suite of rooms with a deep cold plunge bath and beautiful mosaic floor along its approach.
- They usually travel on rollers suspended from an overhead track, although some also feature tracks or guides along the floor.
- It featured a white plastic bezel along the sides of the device and a $20 discount.
- The living room featured chipboard walls with fake plants along the side.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.