"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This means it needs effective screening and filtering which can be difficult, bulky and expensive.
- Key to season: They have to maintain their desire after winning three consecutive pennants, and they need effective starting pitching beyond Stewart and Welch.
- To realise these opportunities we need more effective international and Somali leadership and a more coordinated approach focused on actions.
- In such circumstances, each country's steel industry needs effective government representation, and laissez-faire industrial policy may be a poor policy.
- Still, Mr. Tippett and other security experts agree that the nation's computer networks need more effective and extensive shoring up.
- With regard to labour mobility, we need much more effective awareness-raising.
- Certainly we need effective, constant, coordinated measures to prevent and combat terrorism and so the proposals set out in this Chamber by Mr Frattini are welcome.
- In short, we need effective, specific goals to put a stop to the deterioration of soils in the European Union.
- We only need effective and, more importantly, immediate action of the Commission on this matter.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.