"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One is simply far more effective and important to his team than the other.
- That one I would guess was effective up to just over a mile.
- However the public sector was effective only to a certain limited extent.
- This talk has been effective in part because it appeals to voters' common sense.
- In addition the bill would cut the rate effective Jan. 1, 1991, to 5.1 percent.
- The new one is effective to less than 2 feet.
- But the treatment was not effective, almost to his relief.
- This will convince people that the institutions are effective and close to them.
- And they are measures which, in the course of time, have proved effective to a certain extent.
- It was effective up to a depth of eight feet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.