"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was only ever going to be effective at range, so he needed to avoid attention.
- Both pitchers have been more effective at home than on the road this year.
- His resignation is effective at the end of the season.
- All three received point penalties effective at the start of next season.
- The change will become effective at the end of this month.
- Affiliated management is particularly effective at cost control, she said.
- Their hand weapons didn't have enough power to be effective at that distance.
- But he wasn't very effective at the center of things.
- It wasn't effective at close range, but he could handle that.
- Her resignation is effective at the end of the month.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.