"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In order to make them cost effective we have to invest.
- So in the long run mental health services are cost effective.
- These big factories, everybody told me they were cost effective.
- They want the space to be cost effective and to add value to their business.
- It was so cost effective and useful that the technology continued to be used well into the 20th century.
- "The key is whether these technologies will be cost effective."
- "It's just not going to be cost effective to do so."
- As with all businesses, the work done should be cost effective.
- It is not always cost effective to screen a large population.
- So even for this specific use, they were very cost effective.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.