"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since there is no real surface, this is what is used as the effective radius for such measurements.
- I don't know the effective radius of the receiver-I didn't feel like testing it, just yet.
- In these calculations, each organ of the body was assumed to be represented as a sphere with an "effective radius".
- But she couldn't find any life signs within the device's effective radius.
- So she'd expected an opponent to materialize inside the effective radius of her ranged weapons.
- The plane is regarded as a very effective in a dogfight because it has a small turning radius.
- When they passed the effective radius of the antigrav, they plunged to the ground.
- The mine has an effective radius of 20 meters and effective life of 2 years.
- This is subtly different to the effective radius of a hydrated molecule in solution.
- For example, as one would expect, a galaxy with a higher luminosity has a larger effective radius.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.