"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Supply problems and aircraft accidents were still preventing a fully effective concentration of force and effort.
- Unfortunately, the effective concentration to reverse drug resistance in vivo is very difficult to achieve [ 8].
- It measures the "effective concentration" of a species in a non-ideal mixture.
- They were clearly under orders to avoid combat with effective concentrations of escorts-our cargo ships posed the real threat to the League.
- In vivo the effective concentration is even lower.
- That would lower the effective concentration and thus decrease the effects.
- The speed of induction depends on the time taken for the drug to reach an effective concentration in the brain.
- One important tip is to pay attention to the dosage to make sure it has a safe and effective concentration for the patient.
- Ms. Gordon's display is also a classic demonstration of how visually effective a concentration of like or similar forms can be.
- It is considered very safe, with high differences between effective and toxic concentrations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.