"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was filled with early workers hurrying to their offices.
- In this case, public outrage led to early workers' compensation and factory inspection legislation.
- There they would remain for the next several hours or more until perhaps some early worker happened to look out a window and notice them.
- And he helped create, in Connecticut, one of the earliest worker's compensation systems.
- Future American prosperity will be determined largely by how early or late workers retire.
- Many reactions have been named after early workers in organic chemistry.
- Many early female workers found employment in schools, government and commercial offices.
- The earliest workers and overseers were succeeded by a new generation of leaders.
- These are seen as inconsistent with biblical Christianity and were strongly denounced by early workers.
- It did so without the two early workers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.