"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The phaiaoh system in Egypt could have begun in this fashion with the parahuman leader of the early Egyptians turning his rule over to a human offspring.
- No. " "He fell into the hands of a strange and terrible tribe who claim descent from the early Egyptians.
- "How very much like ourselves the early Egyptians were!"
- Every religion describes God through metaphor, allegory, and exaggeration, from the early Egyptians through modern Sunday school.
- The method of screening has been linked to the early Egyptians who used the process to separate basic minerals by using a mesh that had equal openings.
- The early Egyptians were aware of and used the lunar months, but they were also aware of something else.
- It was thus probably the early Egyptians who invented the fig roll, it simply being preserved figs in a flour-based pastry covering, which is hand rolled.
- "The early Egyptians were developers of bread and the use of the oven and developed baking into one of the first large-scale food production industries."
- At $325 each, these private 90-minute sessions purport to draw on an ancient form of fortunetelling dating from the early Egyptians.
- Leaf springs have been around since the early Egyptians.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.