"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In modern poetry, there were attempts at introducing imagist and modern poetry methods particularly in translations of early American moderns such as Ezra Pound and T. S. Eliot in the early 20th century.
- But surely for the early moderns also: terminology apart, did not nosce teipsum only ever mean something like that?
- The whole raison d'être of early moderns like Humphrey and Limón was to create dances about the human condition.
- Such compositions, developed in western Europe in late medieval, Renaissance, and early moderns times, may represent the deceased in a state of "eternal repose", hands folded in prayer and awaiting resurrection.
- In Israel, they say, where Neanderthals overlapped with early moderns for about 50,000 years, the two populations were intellectual and cultural equals.
- But it is found in neither the Neanderthals nor the early moderns in Israel.
- Neanderthals and early moderns who coexisted in Israel, 50,000 to 100,000 years ago, are said to display an especially striking cultural similarity.
- Dr. Smith, for one, believes that although modern Europeans evolved in large measure from Neanderthals, other early moderns from elsewhere, including Africa, probably moved into Europe and interbred with the evolving Europeans.
- In 1953 Heath published 'Abstract Painting: its Origins and Meaning' a slim but perceptive volume appraising the development of abstraction by the early moderns.
- Still this exhibition traces a progression at once driven and hesitant, and makes one appreciate how difficult it was for the early moderns to segue into abstraction, how cautiously they did so.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.