"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My dad was one of the very early people in the program.
- Other early people also learned how to travel large distances using the natural world.
- The culture appears in Siberia at about the same time, as if these early people had spread both east and west.
- But the early Spanish people did not name the creek so.
- But no one knows if those early people spoke Tocharian.
- In the early 1940s 2,000 people a year came down with the disease in the state.
- But just a couple of years earlier people thought that Wall Street could do nothing right.
- Later in the morning she would be using usual words, all of the early people being fast learners.
- But the early people were already out and about all around him.
- The earlier people start the process of saving, the better they will do it through life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.