"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This apparent mix-up is likely due to confusion on the part of the early surveyors of the region.
- Present ditches and canals follow courses laid out by early surveyors.
- Williamsburg was named for Jonathan Williams, an early surveyor of the area.
- He was an early surveyor of land between the Salt and Green Rivers.
- It was named after Brighton, England by early surveyors in the region.
- Near the summit there are ruins of a camp, which is thought to have been used by early surveyors.
- It is probable that some early surveyor applied the name Tokoroa as a tribute to the old chief's memory.
- It was named by one of the early surveyors from his partiality to a river of the same name in Scotland.
- He was a pioneer and one of the earliest surveyors of western New York.
- The community was named for Daniel Montague, an early surveyor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.