"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They portray early Zionists both as humans drawn into war's inhumanity, and as European colonialists.
- Ms. Nathan believes that sufganiyot came to Israel with the early Zionists.
- It is true, he said, that the early Zionists talked of building a "normal country."
- Perhaps the early Zionists, almost all secular, socialist kibbutzniks, gave too much away to the religious, by letting them set the rules for marriage, among other things.
- Zangwill was also involved in specifically Jewish issues as an assimilationist, an early Zionist, and a territorialist.
- Where the early Zionists had cast religion aside, the Gush insisted on rooting their movement in Judaism.
- He was born in a chassidic family and was an early Zionist (Klal Yisrael).
- He became widely known for his aid work and as a prominent early Zionist.
- The early Zionists saw a national homeland as the only way to make the world's Jews safe from persecution, expulsion and extermination.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.