"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But they do not fight their own war around the dinner table, like an earlier generation.
- None was new, many seemed from a much earlier generation of technology.
- Not all stories were set in present time, but included earlier generations.
- Each generation has built on the work of the earlier generations.
- As explained above, an early generation of stars first had to form.
- Working men of earlier generations had less need to assert who or what they were.
- As a rule, people who have come of age since the 1950's tend to eat out more often than earlier generations.
- In an earlier generation someone might have said it looked like a supermarket opening.
- And so it was with all our kind through the early generations.
- An earlier generation would have torn it down and begun all over again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.