"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Dogs' value to early human hunter-gatherers led to them quickly becoming ubiquitous across world cultures.
- The corms of several species were important sources of food for early hunter-gatherers.
- During this time, complex new societies came to the fore that were a radical departure from the earlier hunter-gatherers and which were capable of creating substantial structures.
- However, these early hunter-gatherers are not likely to be ancestors of the Thai who presently inhabit the Nan basin.
- The Negomano area was occupied during the Early Iron Age by early hunter-gatherers.
- Archaeological finds indicate that the earliest Anatolian hunter-gatherers lived in caves during the Palaeolithic era.
- The diet from a century ago had much less ω-3 than the diet of early hunter-gatherers.
- One of them lived about 10,000 years ago, around the time farmers first cultivated European soil; the six others go back much farther, to Europe's early hunter-gatherers.
- Didn't it save Homo sapiens from the unhealthy, hand-to-mouth existence of early hunter-gatherers?
- Take, for instance, the use of tools by early hunter-gatherers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.