"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was an early collector of photographs.
- Children and teenagers were early collectors of stamps in the 1860s and 1870s.
- He was a central figure among the early collectors of sīra.
- "It's like they say, the early collector gets the cans."
- Physicians in particular took an interest in natural history, one of the best known early collectors was Hans Sloane.
- Harpo was the intellectual, an early collector of modern art in Hollywood.
- Twain is recognized as an early collector and recorder of genuine American folklore.
- Many early collectors and later art historians speculated that it might have once formed half of a diptych.
- He may have been one of the earliest collectors to make field recordings of this music.
- He was an early collector of painter Mark Rothko.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.