"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A few early risers among the population were already watching him.
- Though my wife was once an early riser, she hadn't been since Leslie moved out.
- I was not dealing with a group of early risers.
- And he was an early riser at the best of times; 6.30 if you were lucky.
- Never an early riser, this one, not unless he has something on his mind.
- Fox had always been an early riser, as if she couldn't wait to see what the new day would bring.
- The growing number of early risers makes them much more available as a morning television audience.
- I always think he must have been an early riser.
- I, of course, being an early riser, was up at that hour.
- Like Adams, he was an early riser, often out of bed before five.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.