"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some believe the "Habiru" signified generally all the nomadic tribes known as "Hebrews", and particularly the early Israelites, who sought to appropriate the fertile region for themselves.
- The Biblical history has become increasingly problematic as the archaeological and textual evidence supports the idea that the early Israelites were in fact themselves Canaanites.
- The early Israelites are believed to have been a breakaway Canaanite sect.
- As with Judaism, British Israelism asserts theologically related claims of a genetic link to the early Israelites.
- Wine played a significant role in the religion of the early Israelites with images of grape growing, harvesting and winemaking often being used to illustrate religious ideals.
- Farming - the cultivation of olives, wheat, dates, barley, sheep and goats - occupied most early Israelites.
- The result is a growing consensus among Egyptologists, Biblical scholars and archeologists that most of the early Israelites were Canaanites.
- Dr. Stager said the early Israelites were probably a "hodgepodge of different segments of society" that was brought together by their rural experience.
- He said no scholars today seriously believe the early Israelites came as conquerors.
- "I would not say we have the whole constituency of early Israelites yet," Dr. Stager said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.