"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But a few, like Northwestern, flatly accept or reject all early candidates.
- Being early has always counted for something in Presidential politics, although not all early candidates do well on energy alone.
- He has a 95.2 rating and five 300-yard efforts against the Colts, an early candidate for the most disappointing team of the year.
- Given the experience of two earlier black candidates for mayor, however, registration is just a first step.
- Gourdine was an early candidate for the job, but the committee apparently decided to try to find someone in baseball before going outside.
- Harry had applied for the job, among the early candidates.
- He was going to be an early candidate on those hypnohelmets.
- It's was an early candidate for the title of the series.
- Voting again favors earlier candidates from the 1900s and 1910s, but none is able to gain 75% of the vote.
- Parker and Jackson were not early candidates to play so well.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.