"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even early commentators were shocked by the storyline and its implications for the morality of the gods.
- The framers and early commentators on the Constitution are in accord on the question of impeachment's intended consequence.
- Dante does not identify Ciampolo by name, but his name was provided by early commentators.
- I agree with an earlier commentator, though: Rudy's not proven himself to be a strong campaigner.
- Szweykowski follows several earlier commentators in concluding that it was contemporary German dynastic events.
- Yaska was an early commentator of the Rigveda by discussing the meanings of difficult words.
- Therefore, Idris was understood by many early commentators to be both a prophet as well as a messenger.
- In it the works of earlier commentators are discussed and somewhat pilpulistically developed.
- He was an early commentator on a number of Aristotle's works, in particular those dealing with natural philosophy.
- It differs markedly from anything published by earlier commentators.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.