"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Typically, these colleges accept a higher proportion of early applicants than regular ones.
- Does the school usually defer or reject early applicants who don't make it?
- The earliest applicants were generally those with the strongest documentation and best cases.
- It's barely autumn, but now's the time early applicants have to get their act together for university entry in 2009.
- Most college officials surveyed said the geographic distribution of early applicants had changed little from previous years.
- Some universities are already making offers to early applicants.
- This month Penn admitted 808 out of 1,850 early applicants.
- No doubt some schools give an advantage to early applicants.
- Applying in the fall helped, too; early applicants at many schools are about twice as likely to get in.
- The college gives early applicants a small advantage, admitting some who might have been rejected had they applied later.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.