"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Albert Boyce, the ranch's general manager and one of the most prominent early citizens, built the first house in the community.
- Her father was Samuel Merrill, an early leading citizen of the state.
- Oil and gas were also a very important source of income for the early citizens of Logansport.
- Nicholas Roosevelt's ancestors were early citizens of New York.
- She contributed more money to the education of the city's children than the rest of the city's prominent early citizens combined.
- The use of the word is usually associated with Latins as well as the earliest Roman citizens.
- The early citizens of the area were farmers and raised corn and harvested timber products.
- Lake was an early and prominent citizen of Rockford as a party to partnerships in the lumber trade.
- From this list, we can see who the earliest citizens were.
- Its actual history dates back to the mid-19th century when the struggles for Calgary's earliest Chinese citizens were just beginning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.