"draw" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Although the news drew protests around the world, the event was not reported in the Soviet press.
- The $1.7 billion project has drawn angry protests at the site.
- Two miners died, drawing protests from union leaders across the country.
- Such a huge increase would likely draw angry protests from American farm workers' groups.
- The action taken in the computer chips case has drawn strong Japanese protests.
- The vote drew protests from several immigrant groups and one governor of California.
- But their prices have drawn protests from hospitals and patient groups.
- But the plan has drawn protests from critics who say that it does not deal with a more fundamental problem.
- This drew protest among wildlife activists, who took the state to court and won.
- The plan had drawn protests from landowners along the route.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.