"draw" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They would draw blood again in two days to be sure.
- He could fight, and draw bad blood in a good cause if necessary.
- You know, the kind they use in the hospital when they're drawing blood.
- All of us, including me, have been out drawing blood.
- "I'm not saying it was enough to draw blood, but some people will do just about anything to win."
- She thought it could no longer draw blood, the time for that was past.
- Not a care that he might have drawn blood, or taken an eye.
- But baseball can't seem to stop drawing its own blood.
- If that was it, maybe he could put a stop before somebody drew blood.
- It is the only time when the birds might draw his blood.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.