"draw" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We hear certain things and draw certain inferences from that.
- People compare attributes with others and draw inferences about what they themselves are like.
- They react to and draw inferences from an agent's emotions.
- One can draw inferences about the party's intent from circumstantial evidence.
- It's only natural to draw inferences from the compilation of your life experiences.
- Adequate, if we want to draw inferences only about the examined individuals.
- This model is adequate, if we want to draw inferences about the whole population, not only the examined sample.
- "This was more a case of drawing inferences from Kharazi's body language."
- We were simply there to observe and to draw inferences from our observations.
- I am making statements from which you are drawing inferences.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.