"draw" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Whatever the words were, they drew a response from the people on both banks.
- The case drew an extraordinary response from the American media.
- They would not say which side draws a bigger response.
- That drew an immediate response from the others in the group.
- But it draws an appropriate response from most people, whether or not they've ever heard of the original.
- Not even a general page asking him to report to the captain drew a response.
- The new language of the resolution drew a mixed response.
- Her acting, too, drew different responses over a long career.
- Such a comment might have drawn an emotional response from another human female.
- The appeal for international aid drew a limited response from the major Western countries.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.