"draw" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She seemed to be drawing the same conclusion about him.
- And even they had drawn the conclusion that the evidence wasn't enough.
- He knew enough to draw his own conclusions from the little more the king gave him.
- Why doesn't he at least leave me to draw my own conclusions?
- If the others didn't see the death, then they would have to draw their own conclusions.
- Officials said they could not draw any conclusions about the 143 others.
- So it's not like they're just drawing a conclusion based on nothing at all.
- Then Bill, another real person to watch me and draw conclusions.
- But she had drawn very different conclusions from the story.
- And what conclusions will we draw if nothing, or something, is found?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.