"draw" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm not ready yet to draw up a grand plan.
- He declined to say whether the Clinton team was drawing up a plan.
- The local campaign group have drawn up plans for a state of the art sports complex.
- The association charges $6,000 to draw up a basic plan.
- He drew up plans for a library, museum and a reading room.
- "You must realize we've been drawing up plans for a while, and we had to call it something."
- In 1901 he drew up plans for a new brick church, the present building.
- She and her staff are drawing up plans for the next phase.
- But that is not the only reason the Bush administration has been drawing up plans for an invasion.
- The Commission drew up a detailed plan of how that could be done.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.