"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sometimes she didn't come back till two or three in the morning.
- And it might worry Mark if she didn't come back till late.
- And if students go to court, they might not come back till midnight.
- Father took his dinner with him this morning, and isn't coming home till night.
- They started at dawn, and the boy I sent with them didn't come back till next day.
- Sometimes he doesn't come back till quite late on a Monday night.
- She didn't come back to the inn till quite late that evening.
- They never came back here till seven in the evening.
- Like I say, she don't usually come back till the morning.
- "My room isn't coming home till tomorrow morning, so I guess there's no reason you can't stay here."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.