"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A light came into view far ahead of us.
- You were the one who suggested that perhaps planning should come ahead of passion.
- "So does his family, and they come ahead of you."
- What if the Gorse had come here ahead of them for some reason and was waiting?
- His exit from the living would come several months ahead of schedule and not at all according to plan.
- The first bombing came ahead of the presidential election on 12 June 2005.
- When we wanted rain, everybody knows it's coming ahead of time.
- He may come here ahead of me; that would be his best bet.
- "If I ever fell in love again, that relationship would come ahead of my career."
- It came at the very last moment, just ahead of the second reading.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.