"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I want everyone in the building to get ready to come out through the front doors.
- They'd come out through the door, and were right in line for disaster.
- He was thinking about it when the boy came out through the back door.
- He and his men came out through a basement door on a side street.
- I was coming out to the road through this opening.
- At that moment the dog's head came out through the opened door.
- By this time, they'd reached the ground floor and come out through the front door.
- Men were coming out through the kitchen, four of them.
- You are sick when the food comes out again through your mouth.
- I took my clothes and came out through the window for help.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.