"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The players come out onto the field in a show of solidarity.
- Those people who came out onto the streets - they are a very important part of society.
- I came out onto a clear part of the trail.
- Then the door opened and a man came out onto the porch.
- I came out onto the patio again and turned left.
- As she came out onto the road he said, "Are you looking for work?"
- They had come out onto a serious road and turned right, which would be south.
- As she did, they came out onto the top of the Wall.
- Women the world over are again coming out onto the streets, just like 100 years ago.
- And it was only a short time later that they came out onto a more open space.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.