"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The beautiful blue waters are shallow at first, but further out it becomes a good swimming beach.
- Visitors can also cool off in the water or lounge on the park's swimming beach, complete with a change house.
- The beach is 11 miles long and a great swimming beach.
- The main attraction of the park is the swimming beach, open during summer months.
- There is a short, level forest path to the swimming beach.
- A public fishing dock is to the north side of the swimming beach near the downtown.
- A public swimming beach is included in the park.
- Also a nice swimming beach and of course the fishing boat houses.
- A public swimming beach is on the southern shore of the lake.
- There are no public swimming beaches, but fishing is allowed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.