"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The best vantage point for everything is the Lido beach.
- The hotel is just over a mile from the town centre and 150 yards from the Lido beach.
- Right now, in Lido Beach, the big problem is over boogey boards.
- Well, look at you, as calm as if we'd just come back from a stroll along the Lido beach!
- At Lido Beach, high water flooded a parking lot.
- Lido Beach offers a wide, clean expanse of sand on the calm bay along with a recently opened freshwater public pool.
- Before going home, they stood on a street corner in Lido Beach licking ice cream cones.
- She said she last saw him five years ago, at a senior center's Christmas party in Lido Beach.
- They moored in the tiny harbour of the marina at Lido Beach and walked up into the town.
- It is also located on the same plot of land as the district's Administration Building in Lido Beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.