"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Brighton Beach can't find a common language with our young people anymore.
- Maybe different people should be able to come to Brighton Beach and start over.
- "Brighton Beach hit her, and now they're blaming us just as an excuse to get out of their deal."
- But little of that can be found in Brighton Beach.
- It's never clear when the movie is set, but its Brighton Beach isn't pretty.
- And there are still some who choose to live in Brighton Beach.
- "When they took me to Brighton Beach, it looked the same as my country," she said.
- Brighton Beach has recently been heavily eroded by the sea and is very thin.
- I wouldn't be happy if my children should stay in Brighton Beach.
- The police would not comment on what led the youths to Brighton Beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.