"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it is Orchard Beach where the wear and tear most shows.
- He spent yesterday at Orchard Beach, a place he had never been to before.
- A city plan for a water park at Orchard Beach seemed to be moving along a month ago.
- At the end of the park to the northeast is Orchard Beach.
- I don't go to Orchard Beach because it's just disgusting.
- In reality, the closest he would ever get to them was at Orchard Beach.
- But Orchard Beach is the working man's escape from the concrete jungle.
- These buses, which run only in summer, lead directly to Orchard Beach, the northern section of the park.
- It's not going to bring more people to Orchard Beach.
- "Few people swim very far out at Orchard Beach," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.