"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the situation was very different only a few miles further east on Omaha beach.
- But to some, Omaha Beach is a golf course now.
- Your very own landing on Omaha Beach, just $3,999.99, for the man who has everything.
- I read a letter from a young woman writing to her late father, who'd fought on Omaha Beach.
- This area later became known as Dog sector, Omaha beach.
- You are a soldier in the third wave onto Omaha Beach.
- The place looks like a battlefield, the Omaha Beach of the soul.
- Very little went as planned during the landing at Omaha Beach.
- In the waters off Omaha Beach there had been a disaster.
- And beyond that, there is the history buried in the cemetery of Omaha Beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.