"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An area of barrier beaches, it is also noted for its duck and goose hunting.
- "The barrier beaches have almost all been built up, and there's not much left to save," she said.
- However,the barrier beach with its sand dunes eventually closed this opening permanently.
- This approach, they say, has caused low morale among those working the barrier beach this year.
- But then Fire Island is much more developed as a barrier beach and very difficult to get to.
- We went south, passing the barrier beaches and heading out over the ocean.
- People say you shouldn't build on a barrier beach, and they're right.
- I was cheered by that image, washing up on a low barrier beach.
- The stories of the rich and famous are rampant in the 17 communities on the 32-mile barrier beach.
- It said $119 million had already been appropriated for emergency repairs to barrier beaches.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.