"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Pebble Beach has eight public and private 18-hole golf courses.
- Pebble Beach is not the only company to trademark trees even on public lands.
- He also was playing his first round at Pebble Beach.
- Pebble Beach is widely regarded as one of the most beautiful courses in the world.
- Yes, you will, if not today then maybe on the weekend because he and Pebble Beach were made for each other.
- He plans to keep the car and share it with the public when possible, at events like Pebble Beach.
- Welcome to Pebble Beach, a different year, the same story.
- He was 79 years old and lived in nearby Pebble Beach.
- The first of his eight victories came in 1988 at Pebble Beach.
- Today, you could never create a resort like Pebble Beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.