"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Neighboring Myrtle Beach is also home to several private schools.
- Thanks to everyone in Myrtle Beach for being so warm & welcoming.
- If you're driving, it's about an hour and a half north of Myrtle Beach.
- I guess it doesn't get much attention because of Myrtle Beach, but it's popular down south.
- I thought she was still living in Myrtle Beach where her parents lived so.
- Also, his best start of the year ended up 12th at Myrtle Beach.
- And we got 'em back home in Myrtle Beach, too, just as bad.
- With the present exchange rates, you may never find a better time to visit Myrtle Beach.
- But now it is nothing less than a battle for the soul of Myrtle Beach.
- They've already got "Myrtle" Beach, which is the only thing most people remember about the state, anyway.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.