"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She died in Cocoa Beach, Florida at the age of 82.
- Edward and some other graduating seniors are going to Cocoa Beach where there is a house available to them.
- Cocoa Beach started its major growth during the 1960s (1000% population increase from 1950 to 1960) as a result of America's space program.
- Many people moved to Cocoa Beach due to jobs connected to the space program and in search of new opportunities.
- Cocoa Beach is a retirement area, an average age of 56.
- They stayed, eight of them in one room, at a cheap hotel on Cocoa Beach.
- A stranger driving into Cocoa Beach for the first time might wonder what there is to preserve.
- That means no new tax base in Cocoa Beach.
- "You promised at Cocoa Beach to tell me about your early days," she said.
- Source reduction began to be used in the late 1950s in Cocoa Beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.