"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Rockaway Beach was connected by train to Portland in 1912.
- As a bonus, the disc includes a music video for "Rockaway Beach".
- The police say there are four drownings a year, on average, off Rockaway Beach.
- Barbara has only been separated from Rockaway Beach for any length of time once.
- The sun beat down hard on Rockaway Beach the other day.
- They are heading out to Rockaway Beach for the waves.
- The past few years have been rough for Rockaway Beach.
- The name of the city was changed to Rockaway Beach in 1987.
- The express bus to Rockaway Beach would come in a few minutes.
- But after he died 15 years ago, she returned to Rockaway Beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.