"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Manhattan Beach is also one of the safest areas in the borough.
- The unincorporated community of Manhattan Beach had a post office between 1914 and 1975.
- We arrived in Manhattan Beach a few minutes before our seven o'clock appointment time.
- They remain friends and both live in Manhattan Beach, California.
- Then to Manhattan Beach, a half hour's drive away, to wait until a storage company had opened.
- At the age of 5, his family moved to Manhattan Beach, California.
- Transportation to and from the campus in Manhattan Beach costs $3 a day, four days a week during the 12-week semester.
- Twenty years is not long enough to dim memories in Manhattan Beach.
- They passed through Manhattan Beach and continued on at a leisurely pace.
- He died in Manhattan Beach, California at the age of 68.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.