"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A small shingle beach leading up to some sheep fields.
- I was afloat in a great sea and being battered to death against a shingle beach.
- Taking courage in both hands, I began to steer the fish towards the shingle beach.
- It has 169 steps, and gives visitors a good view of the shingle beach.
- She left Sharrow to sleep and went down to the shingle beach.
- There is a quay built in 1901 and a shingle beach.
- There is a shingle beach with good stretches of clean sand at low water.
- The craft had come to rest in a broad valley, just short of along lake with a shingle beach.
- The last of these, the Hood can be seen pulled well up the shingle beach by the landing stage.
- There is a shingle beach in the town, with bathing facilities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.