"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Looks like they're getting ready to storm the Normandy beaches.
- She was sunk off the Normandy beaches with great loss of life in 1944.
- He said not many people watch television at that time, so "fighting for numbers" then was "like being stuck on Normandy beach".
- This was the biggest British loss of life off the Normandy beaches.
- Bayeux is the ideal place to stay during a tour of the Normandy beaches.
- Bernal took a particular interest in the Normandy beaches.
- She and her charges arrived off the Normandy beaches after an uneventful, but storm-tossed, evening.
- Still, the problem of re-supply remained, since there was no port at the Normandy beaches chosen for the invasion.
- When Eisenhower sent the troops out to storm the Normandy beaches, he knew a large number of them weren't coming back.
- The Allies on the other hand had severe logistical problems, with their supply lines running all the way back to the Normandy beaches.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.