"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The landing beaches again came under French fire after daybreak.
- Tennessee's assault station was off the southern end of the landing beach.
- Our best guess is they're heading for the landing beaches.
- Had the division lost the battle, the Germans would have been in a position to attack the landing beaches.
- They were scheduled all to arrive at the landing beach together.
- The rest of the day was spent defending the landing beaches from air attack.
- He was to step out of the way, return alone to the landing beach, and wait for the others to withdraw.
- There are three landing beaches and over one hundred boats.
- Through the 18th they cleared the approaches to the landing beaches.
- This flag was too small, however, to be easily seen from the nearby landing beaches.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.