"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "South Beach is a bad habit and you keep coming back for more."
- "South Beach has grown up a little," says one local.
- South Beach is a special place that attracts visitors from around the world.
- It is a few minutes' drive north of South Beach.
- As of 2010, about 39,186 residents live in South Beach.
- But South Beach won't go away, he calls over his shoulder.
- Indeed, real South Beach style might be a difficult sell for summer in the city.
- It is possible to land and park a plane no more than 100 feet from South Beach.
- Soon, but not before the 1994 bank robbery, he was in South Beach.
- In the 1930's he built four hotels on South Beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.